Saturday, May 6, 2017

General Conference

4/3/17 Email:

Ya'at'teh' everyone!

So I don't have a whole lot of time to write this week; we are going to Page in a few minutes again for our shopping.  But I hope that everyone had the opportunity to watch General Conference it was really quite something special.  It is especially great because we get to hear from our prophet, the apostles, and the other leaders of the church.  They all have wonderful messages and testimonies that can help us change our lives for the better.  All we have to do is hear the message and apply it.  One thing that really stuck out to me, and I can't remember who gave the talk right now, but they talked about the impressions of the Spirit, and that we need to follow the prompting the first time we get it.  If we do that than we will be right 9 times out of 10.  That is such a  great promise, I have often found myself asking myself what would've happened if I had done that earlier? Where could I be if I had done this when I was supposed to?  If we do it the first time we won't find ourselves asking those questions, and we will be in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing, and because of that everything will turn out for our benefit.  I love this gospel, and what Jesus Christ can do for us if we follow Him and live His gospel.  I know that it is true, and I hope that each of you will come to that some love and knowledge, so that you may receive the blessings that Heavenly Father is ready and willing to bless us with.

Love you all,
Elder Takis

No comments:

Post a Comment