Stephanie Nielson posted a snapshot of dinner with the missionaries on Instagram which included Elder Takis:
This was an interesting and exciting surprise. Once upon a time, I read a LOT of Stephanie's blog (NieNieDialouges) and was touched by her story. I shared the Nielson's story with my kids during a family morning devotional one day and it really stuck with the older kids. After a while I stopped reading the blog, though, and I had no idea that the Nielson family had moved from Utah to New Mexico. It was such a surprise to hear from Elder Takis in a letter he sent home that the Nielson's were in the stake he was serving in and that he'd been to their home for dinner. He told me to look on Instagram for the photo. I'm so glad he got to meet them.
Below is a Mormon Message video the Church made with the Nielson family. They are inspiring people.

No comments:
Post a Comment